This report details over a dozen recommendations for building a robust and consumer-friendly Navigator program in California. It provides an overview of the enrollment demands the state will face in 2014 and explores effective strategies for ensuring that as many individuals and businesses as possible can successfully enroll into coverage.
- Apprenticeship Readiness Training
- Free Lunch & Computer Learning Class
- Cultural Treasures of South LA
- Free Lunch at the Library
- Best Start Region 2 Invites Community Members to Address Candidates Running for Council District 15
- Governor Newsom’s May Revise Budget Includes Funding for Health Navigators!
- Learning For Equity MasterClass
- Women Running for Office: Power, Politics, & Elections
- A Budget Investment in Community Health Navigators
- Guaranteed Basic Income Application Assistance