This report details over a dozen recommendations for building a robust and consumer-friendly Navigator program in California. It provides an overview of the enrollment demands the state will face in 2014 and explores effective strategies for ensuring that as many individuals and businesses as possible can successfully enroll into coverage.
- We All Need Parks!
- Funding Community Health Workers through Medi-Cal
- CHC Issues New Request for Proposals for First 5 LA Best Start Region 2
- The Healthy California for All Commission: Where We’ve Been and Next Steps
- Recall or Not?
- Learn More About the Inglewood Oil Field Complaint Process
- Learning 4 an Equitable Economy Factsheet
- CHC partners with Higher Education and the Business Community to Promote Business Growth for Women of Color Entrepreneurs in South LA
- CHC supports Medicaid Waiver Which Would Help Address Some of the Social Determinants of Health
- Digital Divide: Funding for Broadband is Available, Time to Distribute it Equitably