“Funding Community Health Workers in California: Using Medi-Cal to Transform Healthcare Delivery” details the funding mechanisms available to reimburse Community Health Workers (CHWs) in California’s Medi-Cal system. This report examines other states that have successfully amended their Medicaid programs to integrate CHWs through State Plan Amendments and Medicaid waivers. As California looks to implement a CHW Medi-Cal benefit in 2022, this report includes lessons learned from other states and recommendations for equitable implementation.
- New California Laws for 2023
- 2023 Policy Priorities
- Compton urban farm grows new lives
- Represent YOUR Community!
- Care First Budget Survey
- What has the California Reparations Task Force been up to?
- The Movement for Guaranteed Income
- 2022 Voter Guide / Guía Electoral
- Webinar: Reparations for American Freedman
- Final State Budget Deal Includes Funding for Community Health Navigators