“Funding Community Health Workers in California: Using Medi-Cal to Transform Healthcare Delivery” details the funding mechanisms available to reimburse Community Health Workers (CHWs) in California’s Medi-Cal system. This report examines other states that have successfully amended their Medicaid programs to integrate CHWs through State Plan Amendments and Medicaid waivers. As California looks to implement a CHW Medi-Cal benefit in 2022, this report includes lessons learned from other states and recommendations for equitable implementation.
- Governor Newsom’s May Revise Budget Includes Funding for Health Navigators!
- Learning For Equity MasterClass
- Women Running for Office: Power, Politics, & Elections
- A Budget Investment in Community Health Navigators
- Guaranteed Basic Income Application Assistance
- CHC Has a New Home!
- BREATHE: What is it?
- Training Opportunity at El Sol
- CD8 Community Grant Fund Launched
- Governor’s Budget