We are delighted to welcome you to the initial Planning Charrette for the Stocker Street Creative studios project planned for 3701 to 3761 Stocker.
The 4-Day Charrette will provide residents and stakeholders a unique opportunity to offer insight, provide questions and gain knowledge on:
- The Stocker Street Creative Campus
- Yield Study Site Plan
- Economic and Community Benefits Draft
- Legacy and Cultural Significance
Our objective is to provide several opportunities to engage and provide feedback. We hope these range of dates make it possible for residents and stakeholders to
come share their thoughts.
- Virtual Town Hall SATURDAY October 2, 2021 12 PM – 2PM
Virtual Townhall to review the draft yield study site plan and draft Economic/Community Benefits Plan.
- Open House THURSDAY & FRIDAY October 7-8, 2021 1 PM – 6 PM
Up close perspectives on the development elements and design mitigations in relation to the surrounding properties.
- Live Town Hall SATURDAY October 9, 2021 12 PM – 4 PM
Round Table Salons on the design elements, the draft Economic/Community Benefits Plan and cultural perspectives.
More details: https://stockerstreetcreative.com/