Community Health Councils’ market study of select South LA farmers’ markets shows potential for greater local patronage and investment attraction. While the demand for fresh food has risen in the last few years, South LA farmers’ markets struggle to retain regular attendance. This affects operational stability. The analysis shows that perceptions about product variety and price are the primary factors keeping consumers away and it highlights how farmers and market managers are addressing these concerns.
- Webinar: Reparations for American Freedman
- Final State Budget Deal Includes Funding for Community Health Navigators
- South LA Decides Community Action Summit
- Apprenticeship Readiness Training
- Free Lunch & Computer Learning Class
- Cultural Treasures of South LA
- Free Lunch at the Library
- Best Start Region 2 Invites Community Members to Address Candidates Running for Council District 15
- Governor Newsom’s May Revise Budget Includes Funding for Health Navigators!
- Learning For Equity MasterClass