To prepare stakeholders for upcoming changes to the Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) designation, this report reviews the program, the benefits of HPSA designation, the designation process, and efforts to revise existing methodology. It offers preliminary recommendations to consider when responding to proposals to review the federal rule. (October 2012)
- Racial and Ethnic Gaps for Uninsured in CA
- We All Need Parks!
- Funding Community Health Workers through Medi-Cal
- CHC Issues New Request for Proposals for First 5 LA Best Start Region 2
- The Healthy California for All Commission: Where We’ve Been and Next Steps
- Recall or Not?
- Learn More About the Inglewood Oil Field Complaint Process
- Learning 4 an Equitable Economy Factsheet
- CHC partners with Higher Education and the Business Community to Promote Business Growth for Women of Color Entrepreneurs in South LA
- CHC supports Medicaid Waiver Which Would Help Address Some of the Social Determinants of Health