The Toolkit is a companion piece to the Policy Framework for Outreach, Enrollment, Retention, and Utilization. The Framework provided the outline for California and its counties to structure and define OERU policies. The Toolkit is an additional resource that presents specific strategies to strengthen and build OERU.
- Funding Community Health Workers through Medi-Cal
- CHC Issues New Request for Proposals for First 5 LA Best Start Region 2
- The Healthy California for All Commission: Where We’ve Been and Next Steps
- Recall or Not?
- Learn More About the Inglewood Oil Field Complaint Process
- Learning 4 an Equitable Economy Factsheet
- CHC partners with Higher Education and the Business Community to Promote Business Growth for Women of Color Entrepreneurs in South LA
- CHC supports Medicaid Waiver Which Would Help Address Some of the Social Determinants of Health
- Digital Divide: Funding for Broadband is Available, Time to Distribute it Equitably
- LEEAF: Leading for Equity in Entrepreneurship Accelerator & Fellowship