The Toolkit is a companion piece to the Policy Framework for Outreach, Enrollment, Retention, and Utilization. The Framework provided the outline for California and its counties to structure and define OERU policies. The Toolkit is an additional resource that presents specific strategies to strengthen and build OERU.
- Apprenticeship Readiness Training
- Free Lunch & Computer Learning Class
- Cultural Treasures of South LA
- Free Lunch at the Library
- Best Start Region 2 Invites Community Members to Address Candidates Running for Council District 15
- Governor Newsom’s May Revise Budget Includes Funding for Health Navigators!
- Learning For Equity MasterClass
- Women Running for Office: Power, Politics, & Elections
- A Budget Investment in Community Health Navigators
- Guaranteed Basic Income Application Assistance