Millions of Californians will be newly eligible for health insurance coverage under the Affordable Care Act starting January 1, 2014. Many will need help understanding, accessing, and using these benefits. This report provides information about the outreach, enrollment, and assistance programs required under the ACA, and about efforts to implement this continuum of consumer support in California. Published with the California HealthCare Foundation. (October 2013).
- Funding Community Health Workers through Medi-Cal
- CHC Issues New Request for Proposals for First 5 LA Best Start Region 2
- The Healthy California for All Commission: Where We’ve Been and Next Steps
- Recall or Not?
- Learn More About the Inglewood Oil Field Complaint Process
- Learning 4 an Equitable Economy Factsheet
- CHC partners with Higher Education and the Business Community to Promote Business Growth for Women of Color Entrepreneurs in South LA
- CHC supports Medicaid Waiver Which Would Help Address Some of the Social Determinants of Health
- Digital Divide: Funding for Broadband is Available, Time to Distribute it Equitably
- LEEAF: Leading for Equity in Entrepreneurship Accelerator & Fellowship