This report offers a summary of recent and upcoming changes in public policy that impacts how immigrant communities access health coverage in California. The report also offers user-friendly recommendations for each policy that health coverage educators, enrollers or advocates can use to expeditiously assist community members. (June 2016)
- Racial and Ethnic Gaps for Uninsured in CA
- We All Need Parks!
- Funding Community Health Workers through Medi-Cal
- CHC Issues New Request for Proposals for First 5 LA Best Start Region 2
- The Healthy California for All Commission: Where We’ve Been and Next Steps
- Recall or Not?
- Learn More About the Inglewood Oil Field Complaint Process
- Learning 4 an Equitable Economy Factsheet
- CHC partners with Higher Education and the Business Community to Promote Business Growth for Women of Color Entrepreneurs in South LA
- CHC supports Medicaid Waiver Which Would Help Address Some of the Social Determinants of Health