The South Los Angeles Health Equity Scorecard documents the inequities in South LA’s healthcare and physical resource environments and challenges city and county officials to take action on policy recommendations for a healthy community. The study calculated scores for 50 socioeconomic and environmental factors that influence health behaviors and outcomes, comparing South Los Angeles to West LA and LA County as a whole. The Scorecard is intended to guide the policy agenda for South LA and provides key recommendations along with the agencies responsible for their implementation.
- Apprenticeship Readiness Training
- Free Lunch & Computer Learning Class
- Cultural Treasures of South LA
- Free Lunch at the Library
- Best Start Region 2 Invites Community Members to Address Candidates Running for Council District 15
- Governor Newsom’s May Revise Budget Includes Funding for Health Navigators!
- Learning For Equity MasterClass
- Women Running for Office: Power, Politics, & Elections
- A Budget Investment in Community Health Navigators
- Guaranteed Basic Income Application Assistance