The South Los Angeles Health Equity Scorecard documents the inequities in South LA’s healthcare and physical resource environments and challenges city and county officials to take action on policy recommendations for a healthy community. The study calculated scores for 50 socioeconomic and environmental factors that influence health behaviors and outcomes, comparing South Los Angeles to West LA and LA County as a whole. The Scorecard is intended to guide the policy agenda for South LA and provides key recommendations along with the agencies responsible for their implementation.
- Funding Community Health Workers through Medi-Cal
- CHC Issues New Request for Proposals for First 5 LA Best Start Region 2
- The Healthy California for All Commission: Where We’ve Been and Next Steps
- Recall or Not?
- Learn More About the Inglewood Oil Field Complaint Process
- Learning 4 an Equitable Economy Factsheet
- CHC partners with Higher Education and the Business Community to Promote Business Growth for Women of Color Entrepreneurs in South LA
- CHC supports Medicaid Waiver Which Would Help Address Some of the Social Determinants of Health
- Digital Divide: Funding for Broadband is Available, Time to Distribute it Equitably
- LEEAF: Leading for Equity in Entrepreneurship Accelerator & Fellowship